THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ratatouille 'Only the Fearless Can Be Great'



Its been a while since the last time I was impressed in a movie. As far as I remember, that was 7 months ago. That was the trilogy of The Lord of the Rings.
Last week, another movie inspired me. This time, it was "Ratatouille".

It was Thursday afternoon, I heard my twin brothers were laughing. I got curious about what they're doing. So checked them out. I saw them watching a movie. At first, I ignored it. I'm not interested at all. Then I saw my sister, she was paying attention to the film. For the second time, I took a look again. It was not bad. The illustrations were funny, and a kind of catchy. Then I was hooked up when the main character did something unusual.

He was cooking. Yep, that's right. The main character was cooking. How it became unusual? Well, he was a rat putting some spices in a soup. Not only an ordinary soup but he managed to make the best one. Cute isn't it? But gross. In real life, we treated rats as pests, but in the movie, he was hero. He saved the new garbage boy who was recently hired by the chef from being fired because of his clumsiness. Then, they worked together to stay in the kitchen as a new cook. The rat was controlling the human like a puppet to do cooking.

Its crazy, but I like the story and the ideals they portrayed. Its equality that matters. No discrimination as much as possible. Anyone could be a hero, anyone could be a great man, anyone could be a noble one. Only if we had given a chance to do so.

In reality, we are not equal, but we are trying to be equal. Limits are set for us. Power, wealth, freedom, they all have limits. But its not too late. For those who dare, they might get what they deserve. Only the fearless can be great.

2 comments:

petzie said...

i love that Rat. . mas Mgling p xa mgluto skn. . ahaha

apple1 said...

hehehe astig