THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 5, 2010

Brilliant Night of February 4, 2010

This scene was last night while waiting for the electricity. Because of boredom, I decided to take a walk for while.

While walking, I realized that sometimes, its nice to live in darkness. Its so peaceful; free from noise, free from technology, free from stress, free from worries. Its so relaxing to the mind because of silence. All I can here were insects and my twin brothers' voices teasing each other.

Then I looked up, and I was amazed. "WooowooW! Cool! The sky was so brilliant! The stars were twinkling  as if they were talking to each other and tempting me to stare at them. And they won. I stared them again and again. And because of their beauty, I climbed the roof just to see them clearly. I got inspired in watching, then different ideas for artwork and music came consistently. But when I sat on the roof, I heard my brothers shouting "Yehey! May ilaw na!" Damn!, I was about to enjoy the moment. (Kainis, wrong timing. Andun na ako eh, moment ko na eh. Hindi man lang ako pinatagal ng isang minuto sa bubong. Hehehe ^.^) Anyway, its useless to stay on the roof. Lights form houses were so bright, it got me blind to see the stars clearly. So I went down and drew the illustration above to remember the brilliant night of February 4, 2010.

0 comments: