THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 18, 2009

2012

Today is December 19, 2009. I can't sleep, I just can't get over from the movie 2012. It's a very nice movie. You should watch it.

Its so alarming, what if it will really happen in 2012? Will there be any survivors? or the human race will totally vanish?

As far as I remember when I was in high school, I have read something about this phenomena. Its about the Mayan calendar predicting that in the year 2012, the Earth will die. I felt fear while reading. And after watching the movie, I realized that the end is really near. Yeah, I admit, I am convinced by the movie. But I had previous reading about this matter before watching the move. The articles which I have read shows evidences that there were records of different phenomena that relates to the Mayan calendar.

Its up to you if you will believe or not. For me, its time to change and surrender our lives to our God. Accept the truth that everything has an end. Who knows what will happen in the future. Only God knows.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://wadipurini.100megsfree5.com/mukyguze.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life