THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Quotes For Today

Reading quotes is fun. I have never think about it before. Here are some of the quotes that made me laugh, and think deep about them. :)

Laughter is the best medicine; most people said. I agree with it. Enjoy laughing. Hehehe

From: Bertrand Russell

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do."


From: Mark Twain

"First, God created idiots. That was just for practice. Then He created school boards."

Lets go to quotes of imagination.

I chose these quotes because it reflects my personality. Imagining something is usually what I do most. If I am sitting at the corner, or looking afar, or just sitting on a chair and staring at the ceiling or wall, there is something in my mind that makes another world for me. Those imaginations improve my way of reacting to my ideas or my principles in life. I love imagining things, maybe because one factor is being a painter. I love creating scenes that make others appreciate it or give negative comments on it. I don't care what they say about it, the most important is, I have shown my expression of saying, "Its my world, its mine, not yours."

From: Blaise Pascal

"Imagination disposes of everything; it creates beauty, justice, and happiness, which are everything in this world."


From: Carl Sagan

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."


From: George Bernard Shaw

"You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"


From: Gloria Steinem

"Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning."

0 comments: